NW Regional Champioships
North West Regional Championships.
The 2016 Regional Summer Championships will take place on
- Saturday 30th April/Sunday 1st May at Manchester Aquatics Centre
- Saturday 21st May at Liverpool Aquatics Centre
- Saturday 28th/Sunday 29th May at Manchester Aquatics Centre.
Draft Programmes are HERE
**** Points to note for 2016 ****
- At the request of British Swimming/ASA the competition has been restructured so that athletes taking examinations are only required to swim on one weekend.
- All relay and 15 years/over individual events will be swum on the weekend of 30th April/1st May.
- All 14 years/under individual events will be swum on the last two weekends in May.
- There will be finals for 50m, 100m and 200m events; all 400m events, the 800m and 1500m freestyle events will be Heat Declared Winner.
- The closing date for entries will be 4th April.
- The qualifying period for entries will be 8th June 2015 to 4th April 2016.
- Qualifying times are shown below; para-swimmer times have been subject to major revision and are based upon recently available Home Nation Para-Swimming qualification time guidelines for 2016.