- This event has passed.
The club wishes to invite swimmers from P1, P2 & P3 to enter to enter this Level 1 LC meet. Please make sure you have a read of the entry pack.
Particular items of note:
- This meet is targeting swimmers in groups P1/P2/P3, as per the club competition calendar
- This Long Course Level 1 meet falls in the National Qualifying period
- Age of swimmer is their age at 31st December 2020
- Schedule of events along with their LC qualifying times are within the attached entry pack. Times must be equal or faster than the published QTs for each event
- 800m / 1500m events are on the Friday evening (3rd April 2020)
- Times must have been achieved since 3rd April 2018 at a licensed meet
- All times are to be 50m long course, but SC to LC conversions will be accepted
- Event fees are: £10.00 each for 800m / 1500m events; and £7.00 each for all other events
- Entries are accepted based on quickest times submitted by age group basis. In the event of the meet being over-subscribed, the slowest event times submitted will be rejected
- The City of Salford club closing date for entries will be: 8.00pm Thursday 27th February 2020